Sarah A. McDaniel
Sarah A. McDaniel
Douglas McDaniel & Campo LLC
90 Bridge Street, Suite 100
Westbrook, ME 04092
The information provided at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. This web site has been prepared and made available for general information and marketing purposes in accordance with the Maine Rules of Professional Conduct, particularly Rules 7.1, 7.2, 7.2-A, and 7.4. Information provided on this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between Maine Land Law LLC, PA, Sarah A. McDaniel and any reader of the web site. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your particular situation.
In accordance with I.R.S. Circular 230 we advise you that any information or links provided in this website that may appear to be tax advice is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any reviewer for the avoidance of penalties under federal tax laws.
How Can I Help You?
- Are you preparing to develop your land, or seeking to protect your neighborhood from a proposed development?
Sarah can guide you through the municipal and state permitting process and, if necessary, judicial appeals.
- Do you and your neighbors disagree about your property boundaries or access to your land?
Sarah can help determine and defend the land that is rightfully yours.
- Are you preparing to convey your property through a sale, gift, or by inheritance?
Sarah can prepare the documents and help you structure the transaction to ensure that your intent for the property will be given effect.
- Did a government board, official, or trial court make a decision that negatively affects your rights?
Sarah can represent you in an administrative or judicial appeal.
- Have you been served with a lawsuit, or are you contemplating legal action to resolve a dispute?
Sarah can represent you in the federal or state courts in Maine and help to protect your rights.
Please contact me today to discuss your specific concerns